The Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Analyst will work with digital & physical new release forecasting and budgeting for Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Commercial FP&A and will work closely with both the Digital and Physical Distribution management teams as well as corporate FP&A and Business Development.
• Managing New Release financial estimates of digital, premium VOD, DVD, and Blu-ray figures for UPHE distribution partners
• Developing and communicating regular point-of-sale (POS), P&L, and ultimates reporting for all distribution partner releases across digital and physical platforms
• Partnering with Brand Marketing, Digital Distribution, and Global FP&A to create and lead Greenlight & Pre-Release ultimates through the UPHE Executive Management approval process
• Managing financial models to accurately reflect financial planning and analysis activities while maintaining tight communication with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Controllership, Credit, and Retail Planning
• Supporting the Senior Management Team with ad-hoc data and extensive in-depth financial analysis
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Finance related role preferred
• Computer skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Database systems preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Interest in Entertainment strongly desired
• Comfort with system/data management
• Very strong analytical and computer skills, primarily Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen, understand, and influence in order to liaise with various internal professionals and build strong working partnerships
• Initiative and self-motivation, requiring minimal supervision
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Team Player – Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in order to achieve departmental goals
• Professional – possesses high level of personal and professional integrity
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and be effective and decisive under pressure
• Oral and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yx87-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.