Full Time Job
Financial Analyst, Compliance and Controllership
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
This role is part of NBCU's Content Distribution organization responsible for licensing NBCU's portfolio of national cable networks and regional sports networks in the US and Canada. The Financial Analyst – Compliance and Controllership plays a key role in managing contract compliance programs, third party audits and various controllership deliverables and initiatives, collaborating across the Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, and IT teams.
• Support internal contract compliance programs by coordinating the program calendar, tracking status of compliance reviews, troubleshooting issues, and assisting Sales and Marketing teams as needed. Participate in developing and implementing program improvements.
• Track third party audit status and results. Prepare executive summaries, attend review meetings with senior leadership team, follow up as needed.
• Assist with financial close deliverables, including generating and analyzing monthly accounts receivable aging reports and preparing account reconciliations.
• Facilitate the accounts payable process, including vendor setup/changes and invoice troubleshooting.
• Assist with controls testing, audit preparation, ad-hoc controllership projects, as assigned.
• Ad hoc projects and financial analysis, as needed.
• Minimum 3 years in finance, accounting, or audit roles, including experience with financial close processes.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Detail-oriented; ensures deliverables are complete, accurate and on-time
• Superior organization, follow up, and time management skills
• Strong communication skills; able to tailor message appropriately to the audience.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Enthusiastic, resourceful self-starter with a growth mindset
• Experience with contracts, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable a plus.
• Media/cable industry and SAP experience helpful, but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79yq9-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.