Position: Finance Director, Global Lifestyle & EMEA
Division: Universal Brand Development
Reports to: VP, Global Finance & Planning
NBCUniversal are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
We are proud to be a disability confident employer' but pls include our commitment after this. 'We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Universal Pictures were the first of the modern Hollywood studios, and over their one hundred years, they have been responsible for some of the world's most memorable feature films. The home of ET, Jurassic Park, Despicable Me, Jason Bourne, Dracula, Bridget Jones, Mamma Mia!, The Mummy, Les Miserables, King Kong and the unstoppable Fast & Furious franchise, to name a few.
Universal Brand Development oversees NBCUniversal's consumer product and digital licensing for Universal Pictures, NBC Television, Focus Features and Sprout Channel. Universal Brand Development is part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Reporting to the Global Consumer Products Finance lead, the Director, Finance, Global Lifestyle & EMEA is an integral member of the Global NBCUniversal Brand Development finance team and Global Lifestyle team, which encompasses Fashion & Living and Consumables . The core accountability is to partner with both, the Global Lifestyle lead & Global Consumer Products finance lead, to support the operations, support strategies implementations and measure financial metrics that support strategic decision-making
• Partner with the Global Lifestyle head, EMEA Consumer Products Head and Global Consumer Products Finance lead to provide decision support for business expansion, business performance and financial analysis
• Partner with the business on deal evaluations & negotiations, providing value-added analysis to move business forward
• Lead evaluations of alternative business models, investment decisions & white space analysis affecting the Lifestyle business
• Partner closely with Global & Regional finance teams to ensure optimal process and level of analysis for a complex forecasting process, focusing on revenues, cost management, and organizational structure optimization
• Key stakeholder in the Long Range Planning, budgeting and quarterly forecast processes
• Lead the preparation and presentation of financial and operational results to the executive team
• Work with key global stakeholder to implement key metrics and track progress against KPIs
• Coach and develop the regional finance leads
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Extensive relevant work experience in a Consumer Products / Licensing / Fashion and/or FMCG categories
• Ability to develop and report on relevant business performance metrics
• Strong communication & presentation skills – confidence & presence to interact with and present to senior executives
• Hands-on professional, with a business mindset and strong financial & analytical skills
• Experience with managing a team
• Comfort to navigate a matrix organization
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Applicant should be a team player and be able to work with a variety of personalities.
• A flexible, innovative, and can-do attitude that thrives in a ''start-up'' environment
• Excited about enabling aggressive growth and a world-class organization
• Team player who influences & collaborates across multiple functions in a matrixed environment to achieve goals
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, assignments, & deadlines, prioritising effectively under pressure
• Passionate about developing people and teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm639-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.