Digital Marketing Coordinator
Universal City, CA
• Responsible for managing budgets, song charts, score memos, clearance requests, and additional production documents.
• Assists in all creative music searches for theatrical releases for three creative executives including DVD shorts, marketing campaigns and more. (drafting briefs, downloading and filing audio, making selections for executives and filmmakers).
• Assembles and oversees end credits and soundtrack credits.
• Managing audio assets for film projects.
• Oversees department intern program (hiring progress and day-to-day management.)
• Functions as music executive on home entertainment division and oversees up to 10-15 projects per year.
• Responsibilities include:
- Hiring and management of composers, music producers, music editors, etc.
- Serves as music supervisor for all films – involving music searches, creation of original songs, etc.
- Managing budgets, song charts, and additional production docs.
- Attend spotting sessions, filmmaker meetings, mixes, etc.
• 3+ years of experience
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Mac, and iTunes
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience working in music for a motion picture or television studio, production company, music label, composer, or music supervisor preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, work in a high speed, high stakes office.
• Team player, able to work with a variety of different personality-types.
• Ability to successfully interact with senior leadership and staff at all levels and cultivate relationships.
• Proactivity, resourcefulness and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Able to quickly prioritize in order to meet time sensitive deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55zj0-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.