Production Manager - Golf Studio
This position works with the producers, directors, production managers and technical mangers to schedule (crew) all the technical positions for over 100+ golf tournaments that air both on the NBC Network as well as Golf Channel.
• Work closely with various directors and producers to identify the crew they require for their event in keeping with the events budget
• Build the sports events spreadsheets based on information you will acquire from the technical manager assigned to the event. These events will be transposed into our internal system, SCORE.
• Call or email the requested technicians, check their availability, negotiate their rate, and complete the schedule hire for each event.
• Relay all crew event information to the production managers in a timely fashion so they can assist in all travel needs in a cost-efficient manner.
• Works closely with on site technical and production managers to help solve any crew issues
• Onboarding of new hires
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in broadcasting or related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule (i.e. holidays, nights and weekends)
• Willingness to work long hours and across weekends
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Prior experience in sports scheduling or remote events
• Prior knowledge of union contracts
• Prior knowledge of all below the line functions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1b10-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.