Sports Camera Operator
Remote / Virtual
The Director of Windowing will lead the windowing strategy across multiple business units (Entertainment, Studio, News and Sports).
• Lead windowing analysis and manage a centralized Telemundo content database across all markets
• Become Telemundo's ''air traffic controller'' for all content types, content rights, and commercial deal terms
• Deliver strategic recommendations for linear, PayTV, SVOD, and AVOD initiatives for Telemundo across local and international markets.
• Oversee revenue growth efforts for library titles
• Present complex information and data in a clear, concise, and structured manner to key stakeholders. Effectively articulate ideas and concepts via conversation, phone, email, written presentations
• Understand the video streaming industry and competitive landscape, defining Telemundo's unique place in the market
• Build strong and productive working relationships with colleagues and partners of all backgrounds, nationalities, experience levels and interests
• Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, presentations, and analyses to support senior decision makers
Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree, with an MBA degree a plus but not required
• At least 4 years' experience in data & analytics, business development, internal strategy / corporate development, or related field.
• Strong preference for experience in the media and entertainment or related technology industries.
• Exceptionally detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal capabilities, including exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels of an organization.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently; ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting all deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p5oq-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.