Manager, Performance Marketing Analytics LATAM
This individual will lead the customer acquisitions and growth marketing team focused mainly on Universal + in Spanish speaking LATAM and oversee the engagement strategies for E-online for LATAM, including Brazil.
The director will work with peer areas under Affiliates, Marketing and Creative department and partner with areas of Product Development and Strategy & Insights to help grow and engage our subscriber base through a variety of direct-response platforms and channels.
The position will be charged with developing a clear, coherent strategy to acquire and retain qualified, efficient users at scale in conjunction with the broader Marketing team.
In additional, the individual will ensure engagement for each brand social media outlet and collaborate with E-online publishing and the strategy to generate the necessary impressions to support Ad Sales.
• Supervise a team of performance marketing and external agency partners to deliver a cross-functional plan, strategize and execute performance marketing campaigns to drive Universal + subscriber growth and engagement across direct-to-consumer digital marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, and Programmatic.
• Ensure we have the proper and most advanced performance marketing agencies in region, securing the delivery of a plan to optimize spend and CPA targets across channels and initiatives to ensure Universal + acquisition and engagement marketing goals are met, and then summarize results for a broader audience
• Track and report on MAU's growth and pacing across each territory to make recommendations for future testing/optimization, marketing variables such as offer, copy/messaging, targeting and creative .
• Develop and execute programs that engage existing users and address user churn along with the data and technology that power CRM, SEO and Marketing Technology programs.
• Evangelize all local MKT areas on the understanding of how engagement strategies work by suggesting activities with affiliate and distributors in region.
• Assist local MKT team in acquiring third-party partnerships that drive growth in scale, generate brand lift through earned media and increase engagement on our platforms
• Instill an analytical mindset in the team to ensure KPIs are maximized
on return of ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Universal + subscribers as determined by lifetime value
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms.
• Work closely with editorial and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns for eonlinelatino and eonlinebrasil.
• Propose and implement ad spent strategies to maximize the reach for online and deliver impressions to support ad sales goals.
Collaborate with product, development, design and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits.
• 4-6+ years digital direct-response marketing experience required
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media across platforms for a direct-to-consumer brand. Subscription experience preferred.
• Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategic marketing plans for large, complex organizations.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with an outside agency strongly preferred
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or journalism preferred.
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish-English), Portuguese is a plus.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
• Must be willing to work in Doral, FL (Telemundo Center).
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.