Manager Of Finance Theatrical Marketing
Universal City, CA
• Lead FP&A team that supports various operational areas of the Entertainment Group including Marketing, Press, Research and Digital including providing regular financial updates, variance analysis, annual budgets and supporting controllership team for monthly closings.
• Partner with Chief Marketing Officer for Entertainment Group to analyze marketing priorities utilizing data to maximize media spend efficiency.
• Standardize and streamline templates and formats across all operating areas to enable ability to review summarized financial results across all operating segments.
• Partner with digital leadership on priority projects including tracking of revenue/cost, ROI analysis and reporting out results to senior leadership.
• Work cross functionally with sales and research teams with respect to digital consumption and related revenue to provide operators with financial support to inform decision making around prioritization of various digital initiatives.
• Lead continuous improvement of Entertainment Group finance working closely with the HQ FP&A team as well as Controllership.
• Lead monthly financial updates to various operating leaders providing them a snap-shot of performance vs budget, trends and provide thoughtful insights on how to best manage resources / maximize efficiency of spend.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• 6+ years of relevant finance experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
Desired Characteristics :
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, work independently, and be effective and decisive under pressure.
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented and rapidly changing environment.
• Able to build strong working partnerships along with the ability to listen, understand and influence across various levels within the organization, and direct a team.
• Possesses the confidence and presence to interact and present to senior management and executive levels.
• Finance experience with broadcast or cable networks preferred.
• Digital finance experience preferred.
• Ability to successfully manage and implement change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g334o9-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.