Specialist, Trade Marketing - Digital
New York, NY
The Director at NBCU will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales Insights and Measurement team. S/he will work closely with the VP of Measurement Innovation and Advanced Analytics to develop the analytic solution enabling full funnel outcome measurement across NBCU platforms and drive cross media measurement initiative. The responsibilities include
• Research and prototype media measurement methodology using Python and R. The research is not limited to currency, media content and ad consumption, ad impact by leveraging the latest media research and methodologies.
• Partner with IT team to implement the prototype into the production
• Manage production & development script for Insights & Measurement team
• Manage internal & external media data collection & Ingestion on Analytics platform
• Source and evaluate vendor data and assess the feasibility for modeling and custom analytics
• Lead measurement vendor relationships for business partnership and product development
• 5+ years of work experience in media measurement and analytics.
• 2+ years' experience working across functional teams
• 2+ years' experience in project management
• Advanced degree in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning & AI or a related field.
• Excellent programming skills and proficiency in Python, R, SQL.
• Hands-on experience with AWS cloud platform.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• 5+ years of work experience in media and advertising industry
• Expanded knowledge in media measurement methodology and media planning
• Experience working with third party media measurement firms
• Effective management of multiple projects and priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills