Universal City, CA
Director, Global Publicity
Works closely with the SVP to strategize and implement global publicity campaigns on specific titles. Coordinates and manages publicity initiatives on designated titles across all departments and divisions. Acts as secondary contact for filmmakers and top-tier talent.
• Strong background in International publicity
• Good talent representative relationships
• Work cross divisionally with internal partners to generate global campaign dates and requests for talent
• Support the SVP in the creation of the global publicity strategy for each title including addressing the specific international/regional/territory nuances as needed.
• Work with SVP to create Filmmaker Presentation Decks
• With SVP, propose and manage publicity budget throughout a film's campaign
• In concert with SVP, Sr and Jr Publicists, secures and delivers talent/filmmakers for marketing and publicity initiatives including trailer launch events, special shoots, press junkets, appearances, PA tours, film festivals, conventions, stunts and premieres
• Handle talent/filmmakers and their teams on-site (premieres, appearances, content days, junkets, screening Q&As, award shows, podcasts, radio, photoshoots), including guidance and key messaging
• Responsible for sending out the publicity status updates to filmmakers and internally
• Helps SVP strategize on both the domestic and international strategies
• Helps navigate the international landscape and needs
• Back-up to SVP to filmmakers and can jump in when needed
• Back-up to top tier talent that Sr Publicists are main point for
• Oversees Content Day Deck Briefs for the territories with the Sr Publicists
• Collaborates with other divisions/departments on initiatives/asset launches
• Works with Brand team on opportunities for talent for franchise titles (i.e. JWFK Cast @ Universal Studios Japan - Daytime Theme Park Appearance + Night Time Parade)
• Oversees the overall execution of int'l junkets, tours, events, film festivals, premieres, trailer launch initiatives, etc.
• Spearheads Campaign Launch events in international markets
• International Wrap Reports
• 6+ years of experience in film publicity/PR with international background required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Four-year college degree in marketing or related field is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq931-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.