The Director, Corporate Strategy & Development is a key part of a team which identifies and drives key strategic initiatives across NBCUniversal. The group also works in conjunction with other business units within Comcast & NBCU on a wide variety of projects including examining potential acquisitions and exploring new business initiatives.
This position will work closely with senior management and leaders of each business within the portfolio. Projects will require strategic thinking, research, analysis, modeling, and building recommendations for senior-most leadership. The position offers unique exposure to a wide array of NBCU businesses and the opportunity to participate in high-level strategic decision-making that will affect the future of NBCUniversal.
• Identify and evaluate strategies and business development opportunities, including acquisition targets
• Prepare business plans, financial models and market analyses
• Present recommendations, including analysis and conclusions, to senior management
• Manage projects and communication flow across the team
• Mentor and manage more junior staff
• Other projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree and 5-6+ years of experience that includes a combination of the following:
• Management consulting or investment banking within a Media, Technology & Telecom practice
• Business development, strategy, corporate development, or corporate finance at a media or technology company
• Proven quantitative and analytical skills, including significant financial modeling experience
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• MBA preferred
• Strong interest in the media industry (TV, Film, Digital Media)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
• Strategic thinking w/ strong intellectual curiosity
• Strong presence, judgment and ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management
• Ability to work as part of a team and oversee junior staff on project team
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Proactive, enthusiastic, and able to work in a fast-moving, hard-working team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvyq97-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.