About the Role:
Analytics involves unlocking specific, timely and actionable insights to help marketing teams deliver compelling and relevant communications to the intended target audience. Situated within the Universal Global Data Strategy team, this role is responsible for the ongoing development of marketing investment and media mix models to inform campaign priorities throughout the lifecycle of a movie.
The role reports to the SVP, Data Strategy & Transformation and sits within the cross disciplinary data team that supports use case development across the studio.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
• Oversee the development of dedicated data platforms, processes and models to deliver ongoing investment and media mix recommendations to key marketing stakeholders
• Work closely with the technology and data operations teams to define architecture and engineering priorities
• Manage relationship with key agencies and data partners who support model development
• Investigate new model approaches and tools to accelerate, enhance and scale key deliverables
• Support and help shape broader analytics priorities and deliverables managed by the data team
A bit about yourself:
• Analytics professional with 6+ years experience working in digital marketing or media with recent experience within the entertainment industry
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Big Query / SQL, Data Studio, Google Search, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads, Linear ACR, Geographic data
• Strong critical thinking skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to develop measurement studies, analyse raw data, draw conclusions and provide actionable recommendations across a range of marketing disciplines and data sources
• Project management expertise, ability to drive forward complex initiatives across multiple teams and geographies
• Master degree in either analytics, business intelligence, mathematics/statistics
• Experience with Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, Amazon Marketing Platform, and social platforms -- e.g., Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc
• Strong communicator (written and oral)
• Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills. Advanced presentation skills to translate complex information into digestible formats
• Understanding of the data privacy landscape with experience educating teams on new governing policies and processes
• International experience, working with teams outside US
• A love of movies and broader filmed entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81k7m-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.