The Audience Acquisition & Growth group within NBC Universal's Entertainment and Lifestyle division is looking for a creative video producer/editor to join its in-house production team.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in the production of original video content across digital and social platforms for brands including Bravo, Oxygen, USA Network and SYFY.
Creatively, we're looking for an experimental thinker who can help ideate and develop ideas that leverage existing NBCUniversal shows and IP… but who also isn't afraid to push beyond these boundaries and explore new frontiers. You'll work with senior producers as well as our audience development and editorial teams to produce engaging video across platforms, and also work with our sales group to ensure that new ideas can be effectively packaged and positioned for our advertising partners.
This role will require expert hands-on experience in post-production -- including multi-cam editing in Premiere, After Effects graphics creation, color correcting and audio mixing. The occupant of this role will also be expected to pitch story ideas during pre-production, provide on-set support during shoots, and contribute programming ideas for all digital and social platforms.
The ideal candidate will feel equally comfortable working collaboratively -- sharing ideas and strategies as part of our highly engaged team -- and working independently, taking ownership of key tasks to ensure deliverables materialize in accord with strict deadlines.
• Produce and edit original video content for NBCUniversal digital and social platforms, e.g. .com, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook
• Use data-driven insights to make content decisions; maintain fluency with evolving video KPIs and with NBCU data tools
• Implement notes on cuts from senior project stakeholders
• Produce and work with high-profile talent
• Edit footage captured by external production partners
• Liaise with production companies to ensure digital assets are delivered on-time in line with expected creative
• Work with editorial, social, brand marketing, and press to ensure project goals are achieved
• Own projects and assignments from start to finish
• Adhere to strict deadlines while managing multiple projects at once
• 5+ years of experience producing and editing digital and social video content
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Knowledge of all aspects of video shooting and post-production including camera/audio operation, lighting, and location management
• Working knowledge of current industry standard audio/video formats and post-production technologies
• Experience in working with digital new media and/or broadcast media production
• Demonstrated ability to tell stories across multiple platforms and a proven track record of creating story-driven digital video content for a major brand
• Exceptional ability to pick out key moments and identify compelling narratives in raw footage
• Ability to work independently or alongside a creative team
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for unscripted, personalities, and voice
• A passion for digital video content and excellent instincts for what makes videos popular in the digital and social landscape
• Experience working with high-profile talent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq45z-34-204-172-188-42 in your application.