The Digital Product Owner will be an integral part of the Digital Product team and will report to the Director of Digital Product Strategy. This individual will be responsible for the ensuring success of the streaming product Universal+ in LATAM. Must be a seasoned product leader with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing streaming products. The DPO will support and assist the DDPS with the execution of the long-term roadmap as well as short to mid-term feature rollout, backlog management, design and overall operation of the product.
• Product management duties for the streaming app Universal+ for web, mobile, and CTV's in the LATAM region
• Able to work autonomously understanding the feature development life cycle and what tasks need to be completed by what milestone.
• Proactively identify risks and issues impacting product quality as well as development of timelines and drive effective resolution by engaging different teams across the organization and external vendors
• Guide teams through delivery and manage scope, risks and issues, resolving at the lowest level and escalating as needed
• First point of contact for internal and external teams, prioritizing and communicating all business requirements, technical requirements, and specifications
• Defines minimum viable products (MVP) and product increments for delivery
• Prioritizes product backlog
• Creates user stories
• Manages sprints with vendors
• Creates technical documentation
• Helps define and drive design concepts in partnership with UI/UX/CX team
• Prioritizes and aligns the team's work with other internal stakeholders to ensure consistent, and seamless processes across departments
• Communicate with internal stakeholders, to ensure goals are clear and product is aligned with business objectives.
• Must have a ''no job is too small'' attitude, and an instinctive drive to go above and beyond
• Willingness to perform other duties as required
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent field experience
• 3+ years of technical product management, product owner, program management or similar experience
• 2+ years' experience working with end to end development lifecycle from ideation, to delivery of digital products
• Experience with the development of streaming applications is a plus
• Experience working with Enterprise level technology, integration, and software partners
• Excellent Project management, communication and organizational skills
• Have an understanding of metadata related programming/markup languages and syntaxes including, but not limited to: XML, JSON, HTML
• Experience working across various teams to evaluate new ideas, discuss technical concepts, create scalable designs, implement new features, and make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks
• Familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira, Basecamp, others.
• Basic knowledge and experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, JUMP Analytics, Adobe Omniture, and other reporting tools
• Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Product Management as a discipline.
• A deep understanding of the video streaming industry.
• Strong problem solving/bug-fixing skills
• Passion for driving outstanding user experiences
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts
• Experience developing mobile or consumer applications is a plus
• Experience working with complex video workflows is a plus
• Strong attention to details
• Team player with high energy, persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Able to navigate ambiguous situations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22vp6-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.