Instagram Manager, Editorial & Publishing
Los Angeles, CA
We are a team of collaborative, creative, digital marketing experts at NBCUniversal. We are responsible for developing and executing revenue generating digital marketing solutions across The Fandango Network (including Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes and FandangoNOW/Vudu). Reporting into the Project Manager and Marketing Manager, we are looking for an individual with an understanding of the digital media marketplace (including mobile), project management experience with content marketing campaigns, and a strong comfort level in data reporting and analysis. This individual will lead and project manage all campaign elements from kick-off calls, implementation, optimization, and post-campaign analysis for endemic and non-endemic partners. This is the ideal role for a digital marketer with a love for the media landscape that wants to be at the forefront of the digital advertising marketplace.
for the position include, but are not limited to the following functions:
• Manage the execution and hold accountability for operational success of high volume, ad sales marketing campaigns
• Collaborate cross-functionally within Ad Sales and across Ad Operations, Content, Creative, Editorial, Marketing, Product, Social, and client teams to determine execution paths, establish project deliverables, and map out project milestones
• Create production schedules, track campaign progress, identify action items and facilitate issue resolution for projects, ensuring that timelines and milestones are met
• Work with internal and external design resources to create custom design assets and review external submissions for adherence to advertising specs
• Deliver exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders and external advertising clients by continually communicating expectations and negotiating satisfying resolutions to operational challenges as they surface throughout the project life cycle
• Act as liaison to various 3rd party vendors for various platforms and products including mobile/app, rich media, research and creative agencies.
• Continuously work to identify and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity
• Track performance of marketing campaigns in collaboration with research, planning, sales, and marketing
• Partner with project/marketing managers to support with in-bound client RFPs related to assigned industry categories
• With the product/marketing manager, creates wrap decks and case studies to aid in renewals
• B.A. or B.S. required from accredited university
• 3 years of experience at a publisher/network or at a digital advertising agency/media company, prioritizing, communicating and project managing multiple ad sales campaigns at a time
• Experience interfacing with clients and ability to clearly communicate technical terms
• Excellent project management skills including proven ability to meet deadlines and initiate follow-through
• Hands on experience with project management tools, Monday.com, Flow, Basecamp, Microsoft project
• Expertise with Microsoft Office core apps (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive)
• Experience with ad serving systems (DFP, DCM, etc.). Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash Player a plus
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and works efficiently under time pressures
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to multi-task
• Adaptable to change
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal product and editorial teams and external (3rd party) organizations
• A broad range of knowledge regarding internet technologies including web browsers, computer operating systems and delivery platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
• Self-Starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required and the ability to effectively deal with all levels of internal and external clients.
• Ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems, with limited resources