Focus Features Marketing is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing to report into a dedicated team charged in the execution of global theatrical film campaigns. This person must have a deep understanding of the digital marketing and entertainment space with experience building large organic and paid media campaigns on social and digital platforms. They should be intimately familiar with the digital creative process and adept at building creative for multiple territories that align back to a central film strategy. They should also be experts in social strategy, voice, creative and community management, digital platforms and apps, and emerging technology. They also need to have a proven track record of innovation in the digital space and an ability to think big and ''out of the box'' to break through, drive awareness and generate earned media for our films.
This person must have experience navigating different personalities and skillsets and be comfortable and adept at communicating clearly with a global marketing organization, filmmakers, studio executives and with all levels of colleagues.
Most importantly, this person must have a genuine passion for film and an innate understanding of storytelling.
This position reports to a VP of Digital Marketing, with oversight from the department SVP and Vice Chairman.
Specific responsibilities include:
Creative Development for paid and organic placements including: social content and brand appropriate tone-of-voice, websites, and platform specific content (vertically optimized, lenses, filters etc)
• Collaborate and advise with territories on big initiatives and key creative
• Coordinate digital campaign components across multiple territories, from in- production content, trailer launch, campaign strategy share-outs, and main campaign asset sharing
• Identify and help execute global platform opportunities for select campaigns
• Participate in the RFP process and the selection of and management of agency partners to execute our campaigns
• Additionally, you must utilize social metrics to inform tactics mid-campaign.
• Liaise with other areas within the marketing department (creative advertising, media, publicity, research, data, research, partnerships) to ensure that digital extensions are fully integrated into campaigns
• 7+ years of experience in a marketing position
• 7+ years of experience in digital marketing
• Strong digital communications and content development background
• Previous experience managing digital teams and campaigns
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Four-year college degree in marketing or related field is preferred
• Thorough knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Strong written and communication skills at all levels
• Experience working directly with filmmakers and creative vendors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm5v0-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.