Specialist, Entertainment & Content
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a one-year program which will provide fundamental understanding of the concepts and processes of Digital Media. Learn about trends in digital transformation, directly from our Telemundo Digital Subject Matter Experts. Participants will rotate into different areas of Digital such as: Content Creation , Audience Development, Social , FEP Strategy and Video , Distribution and Digital Marketing .
• Take direction from lead in each rotation, successfully completing requirements and projects of each rotation
• Assist in producing and maintaining digital content and experiences.
• Publishing content with 100% percent accuracy across all platforms
• Collaborating with our content and marketing teams - along with various other internal stakeholders - to guarantee project success.
• Reviewing all deliverables for quality assurance.
• Assisting in the discussion to improve content promotion based on analytics, trends, etc.
• Acquiring site/project-related assets, including URLs and social profiles.
• Helping to produce events; working with vendors, agencies and other partners to manage related projects and activations.
• Determine how best to employ digital tools as a means to translate on-air storylines into rich, vivid interactive experiences.
• Responsible for controlling budget for the proposed project
• Reviews final product after it is edited checking its quality a final time
• Responsible for completing any other duties and projects as assigned.
• Other duties/projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Communication, or Production and a minimum 2 years of experience in the media, production or related industry.
• Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
• A sound knowledge of the web, social media, apps and related technologies.
• Internal Applicants ONLY; Director-level and below eligible
• At minimum of one cycle of performance review at NBCUniversal complete with strong performance record.
• Strong interest in Digital long-term.
• Successful candidate must be able to leave current role for twelve months. Upon completion of the program, candidates will return to their home departments, ideally with the ability to apply the newly acquired skills and knowledge.
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL area and willing to travel
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• The ideal candidate is a quick learner. They are an enthusiastic and collaborative team player who learns quickly and enjoys a deadline-driven environment working with talented creative teams and demanding clients. They are a detail-oriented and solution-oriented thinker who is dedicated to meeting our clients' goals and will proactively seek to improve our business and processes.
• The ideal candidate follows the latest digital trends and has an understanding of digital and social marketing best practices, including emerging technologies.
• A track record of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with and among a diverse group of stakeholders. Moreover, a team player who approaches the role with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) and influence-management skills essential; can collaborate effectively and efficiently.
• Curious, optimistic, and passionate about digital products.
• Eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges; a self-starter who is intellectually curious.
• Able to articulate your thought process and open to giving /receiving feedback
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn9ye-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.