This role is part of the Digital Finance FP&A team within the Domestic Digital Distribution group, a part of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Digital Distribution is a rapidly growing segment within the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group.
The Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the team executing processes related to monthly financial pacing, monthly and quarterly closes, dashboards, and other reporting, by checking data integrity, managing a smooth data entry process and accurate information dissemination to other teams. This person should have a finance background with strong technical and analytical skills, attention to detail, and familiarity with financial statements. This position reports to the Director, Digital FP&A and supports the entire finance and business analytics team. This position is located in Universal City, Los Angeles.
• Manage monthly Cash pacing forecast and budgeting process, consolidation, and upload of FCF data to studio Film Headquarters.
• Manage monthly TV pacing process, semi-annual ultimates and annual budgeting processes, uploading results into ERP managed by Universal Studio Group.
• Assist with monthly and quarterly closing New Release process.
• Preparation and maintenance of the Domestic Digital Cash Log.
• Manage purchase order and invoice processing for the team.
• Data integrity checks for both finance and business analytics and information dissemination to key partners.
• Work with team to drive business process improvements across the group.
• Other ad hoc analyses as requested.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Finance related role preferred.
• Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Desired Characteristics :
• Database systems experience preferred.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and be effective and decisive under pressure.
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and rapidly changing environment.
• Knowledge of SAP and MicroStrategy.
• Organized and possesses a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy in reporting.
• Interest and/or experience in media and entertainment.
• Initiative and self-motivation, requiring minimal supervision.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Team Player – Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment and willingness to give assistance to co-workers to achieve departmental goals.
• Solid analytical and creative skills blended with practicality.
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve unique and challenging issues/concerns.
• Possess high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to build strong working partnerships along with the ability to listen, understand, and influence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w3we-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.