London, United Kingdom
Division: NBCUniversal International
Position: Digital Exec – Paid Media
Band: hayu – Universal Pictures Subscription Television Ltd.
Reports to: Director, Subscriber Acquisition
Location: UK, London
ABOUT HAYU AND NBC UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL
From NBCUniversal, hayu is the first all-reality subscription video-on-demand service of its kind – available in 27 markets globally including UK, Ireland, Australia, Nordics, Canada, Benelux union, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Austria on a full array of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop & connected TVs) at www.hayu.com
Shows and episodes are downloadable to watch-on-the-go, including Keeping Up With the Kardashians and its spin-offs – along with The Real Housewives, Below Deck and Million Dollar Listing franchises. The majority of US shows debut on the service the same day as their US launch.
This is a unique opportunity to join an SVOD service at a hugely exciting time and play an integral role in the international expansion of the brand.
Now in the 5th year of operations the business and team have experienced rapid growth in a short period of time, within an environment that is hard working, fast paced and truly collaborative.
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
This role is responsible for hands-on campaign creation, management and reporting across a suite of paid search channels to fit into the wider business strategy of customer acquisition & retention as well as brand awareness.
The Paid Media Digital Exec will join an in-house media buying team on a role that lives and breathes data and insights to deliver efficienty on KPIs and pave the way to ongoing test & learn opportunities.
Working hand in hand with a Digital Planner and the team's Director, the role will feed into and from all paid digital initiatives inclusive of paid social, programmatic, affiliates and partnerships, seeking a true 360 approach to best utilise a given marketing budget.
The successful candidate will be passionate about working within a heavily data-driven and performance-oriented business.
Technical and analytical, balanced with a creative mindset and a working style focused on continuously outdoing themselves and executing best-in-class paid search campaigns.
A liking for Reality TV is a plus!
- Campaign building, maintenance and optimisation across all paid search channels hand in hand with the specialist Planner.
- Budget tracking and pacing within monthly and campaign-specific caps at the platform and overall tactic level.
- Follow the automation of account management tools and processes (such as ad copy changes, bid management and tracking macros).
- Ensuring account hygiene, tracking and feeding into analytical tools is always followed – narrow attention to bids, keywords and KPIs.
- Work on proactive recommendations and opportunities to gain further insights or profit from last-minute prospects.
- Briefing any creative and copy needs internally in accordance to wider planning needs and following platform's best practices.
- Responsible for finance accuracy, raising POs for the team's activity, tracking spend and budgets, processing invoices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Absolute attention to detail and a passion to execute at best-in-class level – has daily / weekly / monthly routines as ways of working.
- Strong budget pacing and management skills; data-backed decision-making and an eye for small optimisations that can save on final CPA.
- Analytical profile – knowledgeable of Excel and visualisation tools, used to work with large sets of data and transfer results and recommendations swiftly.
- CPA-driven experience and understanding of brand awareness, used to optimising to strict KPIs.
- Paid Search experience – knowledgeable of Google Search Ads and with a thirst for acquiring further PPC experience and exposure across all other digital channels where hayu operates on.
- Proven track record of successful Paid Search execution, management and optimization within an array of direct response clients.
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple project simultaneously
- Strong understanding of digital media planning and execution and on top of Paid Search trends.
- 2+ years experience in a Paid Search role on media agency side or client side within role-relevant industries (Media & Entertainment, SVOD preferably).
- Bachelor's degree or relevant marketing experience
- Highly desirable:
- SVOD/OTT experience highly desirable
- Enjoyment of reality TV
- Understanding of marketing to millennial consumers
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be internationally mobile
- Fluent written and spoken English
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq1vb-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.