Relationship Marketing Specialist
Mexico City, Mexico
Owner of our strategy to connect, engage and retain the digital moviegoer through any digital platform that delivers a value experience linked to UP films. Responsible for the implementation of synergies and alliances across company to secure the maturation of the internal processes and the campaign innovations and differentiators that will enable digital to become a key UP differentiator in the pursue of our moviegoer centricity ambitions.
• Digital Strategy Implementation and Governance: Create, supervise and oversee the full strategy of digital media planning and buying with the media agency. Evaluation and approval of media plans according to the strategic KPIs.
• Digital Touchpoints Development: Responsible for the growth of the Universal Pictures fanbase in Mexico. Approve and tracking of the CRM and social networks strategy with the support of the MBA (Mediacom Beyond Advertising) team at the agency.
• Global and local benchmarking and reporting: Responsible for worldwide online breaks of trailers, posters, other AV materials; promoting media campaign and report of results.
• Exhibitors digital maturity and governance: Showtimes App approval and execution processes, and management of the conversion model with the exhibitors. Responsible for the running of the digital pre-booking program.
• Maximize digital return of publicity strategies: Work closely with the publicity area in the creativity, negotiation and coordination of local and global influencer activities. Creation of local AV content to be amplified in owned and media digital platforms, including the ones of the exhibitors.
• Campaigns' strategic localization: Review and analyze the strategy for each film included in the MSG; download and localize said strategy into the local market, with the support of digital listening tools to detect relevant findings to be included in the strategic planning.
• Strategic Creative Innovation Playbook: Development of innovation roadmap to secure systemic incubation and maturation generation of high impact new ideas and proposals for custom-made promotional activities for digital platforms: exclusive promo items, screening/red carpet tickets, exclusive artworks, generic materials.
• Market Intelligence Taskforce: Collaborate proactively with other areas and supervise the efforts from the marketing side, ensuring that information and insights are effectively and timely used across company in the decision making of processes and in key marketing processes such as strategy development, campaign and message optimisations, buyer persona definition, customer journey mapping, etc.
• Digital intelligence strategy development and guidance: Digital Data Analysis of the digital sentiment on the release weekends, sending strategy data to the MD. Data Analytics. Update in digital trends and releases (media, news, platforms)
• Web Analytics Strategy Governance and Optimization: Support the efforts of Market Intelligence Specialist in the definition, monitoring and implementation of UP Web Analytics Strategy, associated data analysis and optimization solutions and systems.
• Hands on experience of translating digital marketing objectives into strategies, with appropriate tactics. Digital marketing and social media experience (social media marketing, content marketing, publicity, influencer marketing, SEO, SEM, Affiliate marketing, Digital Design, Social Paid Advertising, Web Development
• Digital Mindset
• Strategic Thinking
• Project Management
• Analytical mindset
• Marketing, Advertising or Business Management
• 2-4 years marketing experience
• 3-5 years digital marketing experience
• Ibope Software: Adspend, TGI, Pulsar, EGM, Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
• Digital Tools: Comscore My Metrix Certification, Facebook Blue Print, Adwords Certification. Sizmek, DCM, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, DBM, Twitter Ads, Sherablee. Social Studio, Sprinklr.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pe48-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.