Sr. Analyst, Client Strategy & Insights, Portfolio Positioning
New York, NY
The Ad Trafficker's core role will be to traffic & maintain Display and Video ad campaigns for NBC's and Telemundo's Owned Television Station's advertisers. This includes targeting, testing creative, processing optimizations, and QA of all digital orders as assigned. The Ad Trafficker will work closely with digital sales support and is expected to provide superior customer service.
• Implement and manage the delivery of display and video advertising campaigns in DFP and Free Wheel. Ensure timely trafficking of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
• Ensure that campaigns launch on time and are fully executed according to the insertion orders.
• Become a video ad ops subject matter expert (SME) leading both internal and external clients through the most efficient and cost effective campaign deployments.
• Maintain proactive communications regarding account status across multiple account stakeholders including sales and senior management.
• Build strong troubleshooting acumen at the campaign, line item and creative level.
• Constantly monitor and improve customer satisfaction as it relates to successful campaign management and campaign performance.
• Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining ad specs, trafficking and workflow procedures for client accounts
• Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party ads
• Additional projects and/or tasks supporting the Ad Ops team as requested
• Experience working with Google Ad Manager, Freewheel, and 3rd party validation vendors
• Minimum 1 year working with back end ad server framework
• Must have at least 1 years of experience working at an online publisher, digital ad agency, or equivalent
• Must submit a resume/CV online
• Must be 18 years or older
• Bilingual English/Spanish (both written and oral) preferred