Freelance Desk Associate, Golf Digital
This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 10 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Editing blogs and columns from writers in a timely, effective manner
• Properly organizing all aspects of the home page, with and without direction
• Ability to create appropriate headlines for articles
• Ability to write blogs as needed, based on news and entertainment in golf
• Ability to communicate with multiple departments in a professional manner
• Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
• Ability to work solo shifts and with another desk person
• Preferable knowledge: Golf, AP style, Drupal (or at least some CMS experience), mpx (easy to teach, if not), Photoshop, social media (Twitter)
• Position will be work from home until further notice.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.