Digital Multi-Media Specialist - NBC 5 Dallas
Fort Worth, TX
NBC Universal Local on-air centralized graphics organization, The Arthouse, is seeking a Designer with a television or media design background. Must have design and leadership skills and is eager to work on individual assignments as well as team projects. The Arthouse services NBC Universal Local for NBC and Telemundo stations across the country, along with Regional Sports Network, Streaming platforms and NBC Cable Channels.
• Must be a designer with proactive problem-solving skills.
• Work with the entire team to maintain established design standards and brands.
• Provide positive customer support.
• Receptive of art direction from leadership.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Adobe Photoshop and AfterEffects.
• Must provide still and motion examples of work.
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, Texas just south of DFW Airport
• Flexibility in schedules and assignments
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal's Alternative Dispute Resolution program
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English)
• Strong communication skills and a dedicated, customer-focused approach to servicing a large, deadline-driven client base
• Must work well in a collaborative, team environment and be able to multi-task
• Demonstrate solid creative skills and the ability to take art direction
• Curious map software working knowledge
• Production experience with a company and/or news station is a plus
• Experience with Cinema 4D
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79v08-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.