Vice President, Product Management, Ads Data
New York, NY
The Data Science Engineer will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales Insights and Measurement team. S/he will work closely with the Director of Measurement Innovation and Advanced Analytics to develop the analytic solution enabling full funnel outcome measurement across NBCU platforms and drive cross media measurement initiative. The responsibilities include:
• Test and validate media measurement methodology using Python and R. The research is not limited to currency, media content and ad consumption, ad impact by leveraging the latest media research and methodologies.
• Manage production & development script for Insights & Measurement team
• Manage internal & external media data collection & Ingestion on Analytics platform
• Evaluate vendor data and assess the feasibility for modeling and custom analytics
• Partner with IT and Product team to operationalize the data operation
• 2+ years of work experience in media measurement and analytics.
• 1+ years' experience working across functional teams
• Advanced degree in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning & AI or a related field.
• Excellent programming skills and proficiency in Python, R, SQL.
• Hands-on experience with AWS cloud platform.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• 3+ years of programming experience using Python, R and SQL
• 2+ years of work experience in media and advertising industry
• Knowledge in media measurement methodology and media planning
• Experience working with third party media measurement firms
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8vb9-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.