Remote / Virtual
• Work on a small team of passtionate data scientists and data engineers
• Manage the day to day operations of running our Data Warehouse
• Build data pipelines and ETLs for loading source system data into the data warehouse for further reporting & analysis
• Assist in building scalable data models to support reporting and tracking of key business and product metrics
• Build, analyze and manage reports and dashboards for business stakeholders
• Help identify better practices, tools, and relevant trends that can positively influence the data operations across the business
This role is perfect for you if you have....
• Experience running and managing a data warehouse
• Demonstrated understanding of data quality principles and practices
• Experience with Business Intelligence technologies
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with business users and other developers
• Creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business functions
• Experience with python is preferred, but not required
• Deep experience and understanding of SQL, (MySQL, Postgres, Redshift)
• Experience with ETL (Airflow, Boomi) tools is a plus
• Experience with frontend BI Tools is a plus (such as Periscope, Sinsense, Tableau)
• Minimum of 4 years of software engineering experience is required.
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work out of Minneapolis, MN
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3pn6-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.