New York, NY
GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel is a leading-edge sports technology company that provides the internet's largest online tee time reservation service. Using cutting-edge technology, GolfNow provides ways for golfers to stay connected to their favorite golf courses and tee times on multiple platforms.
As a partner to golf courses, GolfNow provides turnkey solutions to their operations (www.golfnowsolutions.com) with the main areas of focus on:
• Online marketing and distribution of tee times
• Web hosting, development and customer management solutions
• Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
As a Data Services Engineer you will….
• Develop, implement and maintain high-performance data pipelines using Microsoft and open source technologies.
• Integrate data systems to both internal and external platforms using SQL, message queues, APIs (SOAP, REST) and batch processes.
• Perform traditional ETL/ELT functions such as data cleansing, quality inspection and transformation to supply data warehouses and lakes.
• Develop SQL scripts and objects to support application functionality and performance.
• Function as a subject matter expert to other application and database developer groups providing guidance for optimization, data modeling and data platform architecture.
• Ensure systems meet required standards for PCI and other organization compliance and security guidelines.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for production support (Requires off-hours/weekend availability).
• 3-7 years of database or data engineering work experience.
• 1-3 years programming/scripting language experience (C#, PowerShell, Python, Go)
• The drive to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server stack
◦ SSIS, SSRS and general DDL and DML T-SQL development
• Experience with Windows PowerShell, .Net Core, Python, Go, and other languages to build scalable data solutions
• Experience in integrating data with a variety of systems including RDBMS, Message Queues, and APIs
• Experience with modeling data structures in both transactional and analytical platforms
• Experience with source control and versioning tools such as Git, SVN or TFS
• The ability to troubleshoot, tune and remediate issues in production environments
• The ability to communicate with other technical and non-technical users
• The ability to document clear and concise technical requirements and build specifications
• The ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Experience with high transaction databases
• Experience with relational and non-relational data stores
• Experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Familiarity of functional programming languages and data access protocols
• Knowledge of PCI compliance
• Experience with Continuous Delivery for database systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezo22-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.