Front End Designer
We're looking for an authentic, outgoing customer-focused individual who loves to dive into technical issues and is happy to talk and interact with customers on a daily basis. As an integral part of the Customer Success team, you will handle all front line technical support issues for our customers. This position will be required to work one weekend per month, at the most.
Read on to learn what you will do in this role to be successful.
• Become a subject matter expert within our tools and platforms to best serve our customers, specifically within our swimming and studio sports platforms, TeamUnify and GoMotion
• Respond to inbound customer inquiries, issues and requests via email, phone, and online chat with empathy and understanding.
• Follow through with technical issues brought to our attention by customers by being the voice of the customer
• Investigate and determine the root cause of technical issues
• Correctly log and document any issues that need the attention of our Development Team
-1+ year of experience in a customer focused/customer service environment
-Previous experience within the technology industry, desired
-Experience using Intercom, SalesForce, Ring Central and remote support tools
-Technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new technology
-Demonstrate the ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and provide creative solutions
-Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
-Demonstrate strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
-Excellent written & verbal communication skills
-Ability to communicate effectively and provide clear understanding of technical issues to coach the customer through resolution
-Ability to communicate with customers in Spanish is a plus