Full Time Job
Creative Services Producer - Tlmd Denver
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Creative Services Producer will be responsible for writing, shooting and editing news promotion, client commercials and community image spots for Telemundo Denver. This position will work closely with Telemundo Denver Creative Services Manager to create and execute fresh and relevant imaging for the station and clients.
• Conceptualize and write strategic messaging to further the station and client's brands and achieve goals.
• Shoot and edit high quality local television promos and commercials that will entice viewers to watch Telemundo Denver newscasts and draw viewers to experience clients' products and services.
• Responsible for directing, staging and lighting for shoots as well as camera work to produce high quality promos, commercials and PSA's.
• Work extensively with Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Still graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) both written and verbal. Proficient in Spanish grammar with a cultural understanding of U.S Hispanics.
• Minimum 3 years of production experience creating compelling news promos.
• Minimum 2 years of production experience creating commercials for local or national brands.
• Ability to write, light, shoot, edit, station news, sales, and special television campaigns with proven results.
• Ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Flexible to accommodate various changing work schedules to meet deadlines.
• Expert understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Must have a clear understanding of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns with continuity.
• Great attitude and strong team player.
• Must be able to provide an online reel/portfolio of work examples containing news image promos and commercials, including Spanish languages examples.
• Must be willing to work in Denver.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must accept Solutions, NBCUniversal's Dispute resolution program.
• Prior production experience in a Spanish language TV station.
• Graphic design knowledge
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm606-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.