We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The Creative Services Producer will be responsible for writing, shooting and editing news promotion, and community image spots for the Telemundo NBC San Diego duopoly. This position will work closely with the Creative Services Manager to create and execute fresh and relevant imaging for the stations.
• Conceptualize and write strategic messaging to further the duopoly brands and achieve goals.
• Write, shoot and edit high quality local television promos and campaigns that will entice viewers to watch Telemundo 20 San Diego newscasts and draw viewers to experience the duopoly brand on all platforms.
• Responsible for directing, staging and lighting for shoots as well as camera work to produce high quality promos and PSA's.
• Work extensively with Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Motion graphics design work using Adobe After Effects or Cinema 4D.
• Still graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite.
• This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
• Salary range: $70,000-$85,000
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) both written and verbal. Proficient in Spanish grammar with a cultural understanding of U.S Hispanics.
• Minimum 3 years of production experience creating compelling news promos.
• Ability to write, light, shoot, edit, station news, and special television campaigns with proven results.
• Ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Flexible to accommodate various changing work schedules to meet deadlines.
• Expert understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Must have a clear understanding and working knowledge of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns with continuity.
• Great attitude and strong team player.
• Prior production experience in a Spanish language TV station.
• Knowledge of San Diego/Tijuana Hispanic communities.
• Must be able to provide an online reel/portfolio of work examples containing news image promos and commercials, including Spanish languages examples.
• Must be willing to work in San Diego and surrounding areas.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must accept Solutions, NBCUniversal's Dispute resolution program.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qjzn-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.