Social Media Manager
Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Creative Advertising & Partnerships Specialist will support the Creative Advertising & Partnerships Manager and business sales team to create tailored packages of media to meet client's marketing objectives across UNI channels in Latin America.
• Work with the Creative Advertising & Partnerships Manager and Sales Team to deliver 360 campaigns from start to finish: from ideation, strategy, vision, storytelling, design, production execution, revenue tracking and campaign report.
• Develop and create sales packages for clients and work closely with insights for pricings
• Work towards collaborating with multi-cultural and multi-level teams: working with internal departments (legal, marketing, on-air, research, finance, digital products, & business development) as well as different regions (LA, NY, London, and Latam local teams)
• Think at the bottom line, creative trends, needs and work with leadership to drive business ahead of the competition
• Work with Marketing/On-Air to stay up-to-date with content and available programs in order to create bundles & packages
• Translating insights into new strategies and opportunities
• Work closely with Digital Manager and Team to incorporate the different formats, and platforms to the NBCUnlimited mix
• Communicate and have frequent meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss strategies & plans
• Experienced professional working across markets with top agencies/accounts: including solid background and understanding of the advertising of the Latam market
• Possesses tactical & strategical thinking; is capable of mitigating problems & maximizing opportunities
• Ability to look for opportunities that can transform into revenue
• Understand the sales cycle and the important to push branded entertainment to drive revenue
• Knowledge of production for on air content & digital
• Understanding of engagement-driven marketing activities, including events, promotions, sweepstakes, contests and merchandising
• Ability to balance the client's brand objectives and a marketing-driven point-of-view with commercially driven thinking and savvy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can work with tight deadlines, prioritize effectively
• Bachelor's degree in sales, business, communication, marketing or relevant major
• 3+ years of creative solutions/sales experience either in-house, or with a media/creative agency experience or equivalent ad sales marketing experience
• Experience working in an international environment or in multiple local markets
• Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Illustrator and Photoshop, power point.
• Some knowledge of Digital world, social media and technology platforms
• Language: Fluent in English, Portuguese; Spanish is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pkm1-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.