NBC Everywhere, NBC Universal's digital out of home network, is seeking a Content Producer to help the team create and traffic digital content and ads to our partners. NBC Everywhere is a network of digital out of home platforms that reaches viewers on the go. The network is comprised of airports, taxis, quick serve restaurants, medical waiting rooms, nail salons and gas stations spanning 175 DMAs and reaching millions of viewers across the United States. The NBC Everywhere Content Team acts as a liaison between NBCU and out of home partners, delivering world-class entertainment, news and sports for consumers on the move.
The Content Producer's primary role is to create, package and traffic NBCU digital content to partners. Additionally, the Content Producer gathers, performs quality assurance, and delivers ads to our platform partners. Candidates should have experience editing video on Adobe Premiere and knowledge of different video formats. This role reports to the Director of Programming for NBC Everywhere.
• Produce and package custom digital content for all of the NBC Everywhere out of home properties
• Collaborate with different brands within NBCU to actively source content that will entertain viewers and market brands to their target audiences
• Create content playlists and deliver finished materials to publishing partners
• Archive content in an organized, consistent manner
• Minimum 4 years of production, journalism or creative advertising experience
• Must demonstrate an acute attention to detail
• Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently
• Must have experience with Adobe Premiere
• Must be able to work early morning, night and weekend hours
• BS/BA degree preferably in journalism, political science or marketing
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered a candidate for this position
• Ability to learn custom content management systems
• Deep knowledge of video file formats and the ability to export video deliverables to customized specifications
• Desire to work in a creative, demanding, competitive environment
• Preferred candidates will have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Media Encoder and/or After Effects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5vjq-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.