Sr. Streaming Engineer
Universal City, CA
We are looking to fill a Client Support Specialist position on our Support team. Our Team is responsible for consulting on all matters regarding our technology solutions which Partner Golf Courses use to successfully run their businesses. This role performs a large variety of tasks, acting as both an industry and technology consultant in providing elite service rarely found in the golfing industry. If you have a passion for solving problems and helping people improve their businesses, this is a great job for you.
• Offering exceptional customer service by speaking directly to golf course operators that use our proprietary software.
• Remote connect to customer PC's to provide training sessions, installation of software, and/or identify and troubleshoot issues.
• Technical responsibilities include port forwarding, resolving IP conflicts, tablet configurations, and running basic SQL queries.
• Consulting clients how to best utilize out software to maximize revenue and improve business efficiency.
• Serving as a valued partner by establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
• Escalate issues to Golf Business Support Manager, assisting and assuring solutions are implemented
• Document installation information in Salesforce
• Show initiative by making product suggestion or noting improvements in internal processes
• Tech-savvy with a working knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office Suite, and a solid understanding of networking, TCP/IP and LAN functionalities.
• One year in a help desk environment or three years in a customer service environment
• Ability to rapidly learn our software and demonstrate competence with new technologies/software applications.
• High energy and engaging personality with patience for all levels of technology users required
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
• Owner of one of more of the following IT certifications: A+, Network+, MTA or higher.
• Prior experience with EZLinks software or supporting central reservation/point of sale software.
• Familiarity with SalesForce.com strongly desired
• Knowledge of golf preferred, previous experience with golf and technology products strongly desired
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills a plus