Revenue Planning Analyst
Become a key competitive advantage as we capitalize on it, guiding our strategic direction. Sitting within the Strategic Insights & Analytics team, the Business Intelligence Report Developer will design and deliver solutions that will enhance Golf Channel Solutions reporting utilizing our internal data warehouse through various platforms (SQL, Oracle, Tableau and SSRS).
The successful candidate is an experienced business intelligence developer who demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence and is also capable of collecting and analyzing business requirements through the lens of the development life cycle. He/she must be open-minded, flexible, and prepared to work in a very dynamic, e-commerce environment, supporting multiple business departments with operational reporting requests in a timely manner.
• Bring a thorough understanding of business analytics, front-end data reporting, and business intelligence tools to drive the creation of actionable insights and recommendations to the leadership team.
• Support the implementation of our Business Intelligence solutions across the business, while streamlining and automating standardized and ad hoc reporting.
• Support the Strategic Insights & Analytics team and other stakeholders in evaluating, defining, standardizing, and reporting on key KPI's.
• Provide expertise for the design and requirements for both executive and client facing reports, scorecards, and dashboards.
• Build relationships and work cross functionally within stakeholder teams (including Data Services, Marketing, Sales and Revenue, Finance, Product, and Support teams).
• Support the evaluation, analysis, and implementation of research that will drive intimate insight and knowledge of market dynamics and needs.
• Field and provide support for ad hoc data analysis requests/recommendations from the Director of Strategic Insights & Analytics and others on the leadership team.
• 3 years of experience in data analysis, design and development of reporting and business intelligence solutions in a data warehouse environment.
• Minimum of 1-3 years development experience with SSRS with the following components: data sets, shared data sources, report part, report builder, and security.
• Minimum of 1-3 years development experience with T-SQL scripts.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with clear understanding of business process flow.
• Advanced knowledge of performance management solutions for BI architecture and components.
• Well versed in normalization/de-normalization techniques for optimum performance in relational and dimensional database environments.
• Intermediate proficiency in OLAP design and development.
• Some experience in generating multi-dimensional cubes.
• SSRS Certificate preferred.
• UNIX/Linux command knowledge preferred.