• Provide administrative support including scheduling multiple-attendee meetings and conference calls; processing expense reports; overseeing the signing, distributing, and filing of agreements; and creating new workspace files in database system
• Maintain status chart of active projects in development, in production and being exhibited on our networks and platforms
• Create charts with information, such as fees and rights, researched from prior agreements with production companies and talent
• Research existing agreement database to find previous relevant agreements to serve as precedents/templates to aid Business Affairs executives in drafting new deals
• Set up initial drafts of agreements by incorporating new deal info into existing templates
• Compose correspondence and communications both internally and with third parties
• Collaborate with senior level executives and coordinators from different departments
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned and assist other staff members as time and primary workloads permit
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in an administrative support role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Additional Job Requirements:
• Willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Interested in a career in entertainment law or related fields
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Highly detail oriented with superior verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter with the ability to interface with the creative and production community, as well as all levels of NBCU personnel
• Proficiency in PowerPoint preferred
• Strong internet research skills a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zvk9-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.