Audience Development Coordinator (Freelance)
E! News is seeking an Audience Development Coordinator to support audience acquisition initiatives across E! News. The ideal candidate is a trend-spotter with creative ideas and a passion for pop-culture.
• Assist in the strategy and execution of paid and organic audience acquisition campaigns, providing support as needed to other members of the team
• Collaborate with research, video, editorial and commerce teams to develop growth-focused initiatives that increase brand affinity and audience loyalty
• Regularly present data-based analyses focused on loyalty, retention and campaign performance
• Stay up to date on emerging platforms and trends, sharing ideas for how to build loyalty across platforms and elevate the brand
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in Digital Marketing, Journalism, Communications, E-Commerce, Business or similar
• Hands-on marketing experience on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat – TikTok a plus
• Basic knowledge of social and digital analytics, with experience using platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, CrowdTangle or Facebook Insights
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint / Keynote
• Detail-oriented, organized, and practical. Multitasker who knows how to prioritize effectively to get things done
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to constantly learn and grow within a nimble team who strongly believes in smart experimentation, agility, collaboration and having fun
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d875pm-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.