Graphics Playback Operator
Freelance Associate Stylist - Olympic Games
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
Temporary position responsible for supporting the wardrobe and styling team in all endeavors ensuring a productive and efficient workflow.
• Assist with styling ensembles for TV broadcasters
• Assist with apparel and accessory pulls, purchases, pickups, and returns
• Assist during fittings with organization, note-taking on, styling and photography when applicable
• Assist in completing returns and/or exchanges and maintaining organized receipts
• Assist in wardrobe prepping and wrapping
• Sets up and maintains dressing rooms and backstage change areas
• Ensures each talent is dressed appropriately including: hair, make up, clothing, jewelry and footwear according to the design approved by the director and stylist.
• Monitor talent while on set and make any necessary wardrobe adjustments or corrections as needed
• Manages strike of all wardrobe pieces upon shows completion., launders, dry-cleans, and restocks all wardrobe pieces including, clothing, jewelry and footwear.
• Sets up and maintains a fully stocked work room with supplies for mending, maintenance and cleaning wardrobe pieces throughout the run of the project.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the stylist.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
• 3-4 years professional wardrobe experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Strong, effective organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and interact well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
• Knowledge of Television production operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of set wardrobe tech.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Docs.
(note job #)
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Ability to work the full duration of the Olympic Games
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.