R ole Purpose
The Shoot Production Associate is the point person who supports the Shoot production team during the physical production of marketing content for NBC Entertainment who assists in liaising between in-house creative teams, commercial production companies, and show productions. As an integral member of the production team, The Shoot Production Associate helps oversee the logistical, budgetary, and physical production needs of the shoot, managing projects from pre-production through shoot, and overseeing talent, vendors, and client processes.
• Coordinate talent & other production specific travel
• Maintain & manage calendar & weekly/yearly project status
• Distribute weekly production status document on behalf of the shoots team
• Update & distribute databases, Talent & Roster documents quarterly or as needed
• Team P-Card actualizations
• Maintain, organize and manage drive distribution and ingest process
• Support producers on projects and assist in organization, completion & filing of paperwork
• Support shoot & post production team SVP & VP calendars, expenses and T&L
• Maintain awareness of where shoots team projects are in production process including inception, scheduling, bidding, legal, shoot and wrap.
• Inception – Note all basic job info and any other information important for the project – inclusive of network, personnel, talent, location, vendor or flagged details.
• Scheduling – Research dates surrounding target shoot date to provide team with platform to make informed production choices. Communicate producer's project schedule on the weekly status document. Handle talent car service & production travel coordination where applicable.
• Bidding – Support producer throughout the bidding process, assist in confirmation that all project information is communicated, organized, executed and filed properly.
• Legal – F ollow protocol of legal kickoff process, ensuring all documents are requested and that process is being implemented.
• • Shoot Day – Produce BTS & Featured Interview Shoots or support producer remotely throughout shoot day of larger scale shoots. Track talent car service & production travel coordination where applicable.
• Wrap – Confirm that all paperwork has been fully received, executed and filed by producer. Distribute to external teams as needed.
• Source final edits & manage an archive of finished spots that the shoot production team has worked on immediately after air date
• Coordinate & produce featured interview, BTS, and promo shoots
• Manage relationship with multiple production companies and vendors
• Process and track shoot invoices
• Manage shoot budget tracker
• Minimum 1 year experience working in an on-set, physical production role within a commercial, film, advertising agency or Network/TV series environment.
• Familiarity commercial production lined out budgets
• Knowledge of on set production rules and requirements
• Prior experience working with celebrity and non-celebrity talent and talent agents/managers/handlers
• Knowledge of technical aspects of video production, including current cameras and gear, specifications, and post production workflows
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and production budgeting templates
• College Degree preferred
• Willingness to travel extensively, and work overtime and/or on weekends as necessary with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles Area, California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Natural leadership ability and skills
• Sense of confidence and presence in communication and presentation style
• Strong quantitative skills and negotiation abilities
• Excellent organizational and client service skills
• Desire to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines
• Direct, clear and effective communications style
• Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoxm1-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.