Technical Engagement Supervisor
Participants in our Agile program will work in a fast-paced environment and partner with cross functional stakeholders within our division. Our Agile program fosters development of key skillsets and exposure to management, as well as investment in training and coaching to better equip the selected applicant with the necessary skillset to progress in the Agile Methodology
An Associate-Level Scrum Master has the primary responsibility for facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Lean | Agile Teams in developing a Lean-Agile mindset, improving practices, and guiding teams to more predictable delivery. As a Servant Leader, they play a crucial role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Lean | Agile teams in becoming high performing. He or she also mentors other Team members on Lean | Agile values, principles and practices.
• Enables team in Agile/Scrum development and product releases according to roadmaps for delivery
• Facilitation of Scrum ceremonies, including scrum, release planning, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint review and ensuring full team engagement
• Assist Product Owners and Scrum teams in Minimum Viable Product (MVP) discussions
• Facilitate teams in delivering effective, quality source code in alignment with defined architecture
• Monitor and track defects to ensure quality deliverables
• Protect the team from external interference to enable optimal functionality and productivity
• Anticipate, addresses and negotiate potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural barriers, logistical challenges)
• Foster close collaboration across all team members; encourages cross-training and team support
• Administer established metrics tracking and other duties on behalf of the team
• Promotes agile values, principles, and practices with the Lean | Agile Team
• Continuous evaluation of burn-rate, estimation to completion AND reporting throughout project lifecycle.
• Promotes transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
• Work with cross functional teams to ensure delivery to production.
• Must have 2+ years of exposure/experience with Agile Methodology
• Must have 2+ years of experience with Project Management
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with Project Management software
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant-leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Good to have: Common Lean | Agile certifications associated with this role, but not limited to, are:
• Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
• SAFe Scrum Master (Scaled Agile Institute).
• Kanban Foundations (Lean Kanban University).
• ICAgile – Certified Professional (International Consortium for Agile).