NBCUniversal's Advertising Platforms & Operations team is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. The division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $8B annual advertising business.The Technology Transformation team within Advertising Platforms & Operations (AP&O) oversees strategic projects and programs to support business priorities for NBCU's Global Advertising & Partnerships organization and manages organizational workflow standards and governance to ensure efficient product delivery. We are currently seeking a Junior Project Manager of Technology Transformation to manage NBCU's alternative currency initiative and various small to medium sized projects or initiatives. This role requires collaboration with external vendors and partners, as well as internal stakeholders across NBCU's brands (Entertainment, News, Peacock, and Sports), Advertising & Partnerships, Operations & Technology, Sales Strategy, and Measurement & Impact.
Reporting to the Director, PMO, the person in this role will:
• Provide project management support for the alternative currency project teams, coordinating between internal resources and third-party vendors
• Oversee the successful transition from product launch to ongoing operational support (i.e., transition management back to the business)
• Lead Project Management of Small to Medium sized projects and secondary role on the
• Alternative currency initiative.
• Manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders, providing regular updates as needed (bi-weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly) on the active and requested initiatives
• Help maintain the Ad Platforms & Operations documentation
• Help identify opportunities to build and leverage best practices, processes, and relationships across the teams
• Analyze team performance and ensure achievement of all objectives within required deadlines
• Manage conflicts, recognize and mitigate risks, and establish cross-functional communications
• 1+ years of PM experience w/Business or PM degree or 2+ years of PM experience with Non-PM/Business degree
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver quality results
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Atlassian tools
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience in digital media and advertising platforms, especially television measurement
• Attention to detail while reviewing deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
• The ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Ability to organize meetings, including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11qqy-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.