NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
Our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) portfolio is a powerhouse collection of consumer-first brands, supported by media industry leaders, Comcast, NBCUniversal and Sky. When you join our team, you'll work across our dynamic portfolio including Peacock, NOW, Fandango, SkyShowtime, Showmax, and TV Everywhere, powering streaming across more than 70 countries globally. And the evolution doesn't stop there. With unequalled scale, our teams make the most out of every opportunity to collaborate and learn from one another. We're always looking for ways to innovate faster, accelerate our growth and consistently offer the very best in consumer experience. But most of all, we're backed by a culture of respect. We embrace authenticity and inspire people to thrive.
As the Associate Product Manager, Global Personalization, you'll work with a full stack personalization team of researchers, data scientists, engineers, and editors to identify and build personalized experiences for Peacock's global user base.
In This Role, You Will
• Learn, and become an advocate for, the global user's needs and behaviors
• Build machine learning powered features that address the user's lifecycle
• Become a source of knowledge of the competition and their capabilities
• Identify the benefit that new feature ideas add, so they can be prioritized
• Help define and carry out a/b testing to validate features
• Work closely with QA teams to assure that only production-ready features reach end users
• Identify KPIs and implement monitoring to track the performance of personalization features
• Partner with the Data Science and Technology teams to research, develop and iterate on Machine Learning features
• Collaborate with a cross-functional product and business team to identify new opportunities for personalization and content discovery
• Make complex ideas simple so they can be easily shared throughout Peacock
• Create and deliver presentations that explain experimentation practices, recommendation capabilities and roadmaps
• Help build a product culture at Peacock
What You Have
• Passion to learn our users, their lifecycle and behaviors.
• Experience, or interest to work on highly technical and data intensive projects
• Comfortable working in uncertainty, while shaping clarity for others
• Ability to identify KPIs that measure a feature
• A desire to work closely with data scientists, engineers and internal/external stakeholders.
• Distinguished verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage several ongoing projects and carry them to completion.
• An appreciation for TV/entertainment
• Strong analytical skills to perform opportunity sizing
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Enthusiasm to be positive, confident, energetic and display a willingness to lead
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, engineering or business
• 1+ years working in a product role
• Internship or experience working in data-intensive field
• Experience with analysis and competitive audits
• Experience converting business ideas and research into well-thought-out plans
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Software literacy and comfort with various product tools such as Jira, excel and Adobe Analytics
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $85,000 - $110,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy6z2-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.