The Enterprise Data product team is responsible for collection, standardization, and management of data across NBCUniversal to enable for activation, monetization, and engagement in secure, privacy-centric ways. The Enterprise Data product team leads up product strategy and development for the NBCUnified platform, NBCUniversal's first-party identity platform available for advertisers across industries.
As Associate Product Manager on the Consumer Identity team, you will work with each NBCU brands to understand their requirements, work on defining the scope of work, and develop solutions that work seamlessly across NBCU brands. This is a highly visible role across the organization, to showcase your product passion and skills, and accelerate your Product Manager career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work with each NBCU brands to collect requirements for Identity integration
• Understand the Identity product stack and evangelize product offerings to stakeholders
• Collaborate with peer Product Managers to build and maintain roadmap (annual and quarterly OKR and KPI) to ensure alignment and focus on resourcing, progress, and success
• Write product docs to share, discuss, and align on ideas
• Run A/B tests and experiments to make educated, unbiased decisions
• Measure and monitor the identity integration metrics, share and report status updates to leadership teams
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Associate Product Manager
• Experience with and understanding of Identity within digital entertainment industry, preferred
• Strong empathy for solving problems for customers
• Proven track record for writing, analytics, and organizational skills
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and familiarity with enterprise agile methodologies
• Passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products in the digital ecosystem, focusing on streaming video, social media, interactive television, gaming, etc.
• Desire to learn, grow, and accelerate your Product Manager career
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9b76-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.