Maury is seeking a full time Associate Producer to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Books guests to appear on the show on a weekly basis
• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town
• Assist Producer and delegate to Production assistants
• Involvement in all show day procedures
• Minimum 1 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program or other relevant entertainment experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
• Self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• 2 to 3 years experience in TV Production (including internships) preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k1m9-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.