Associate Director (Contractor)
The KARAMO show is seeking an ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR. The Associate Director reports to the Line Producer and Director. This is a project/limited term position with an estimated duration of 8 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Oversee and assist the Director with show traffic, rundowns, daily pre-production and promo production as it relates to live to tape studio production
• Maintain constant communication with Director, Stage Manager as well as the entire production crew pertaining to show flow, timing and countdown aspects of the show
• Obtain all information related to show timing from Producers and Director. May have to physically time various videotape clips and other show aspects as needed
• Playback show related media through Avid Airspeed and EVS during live to tape studio production
• Direct pre-production and promo segments in absence of Director
• 3 + years of production experience in a live television environment
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm90nx-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.