The Analyst, Platform Operations is responsible for managing and protecting NBCUniversal's film digital content on large video platforms. In this role, the Platform Operations Analyst is tasked with monitoring and managing tools on video platforms that distribute infringing NBCUniversal content. This position plays a vital role in supporting and enhancing NBCUniversal's content protection efforts.
• Proactively provide dedicated protection and enforcement coverage for large streaming platforms (YouTube, Facebook, etc.), specifically for NBCUniversal film content
• Maintain daily YouTube CMS management and maintenance of daily to-dos
• Triage and act on urgent requests through 24/7 inbox
• Ensure early activation of reference material for both promotional and full-length content
• Work closely with the Content Metadata Analyst to ensure proper rights and policy application
• Assist with creation of brand/title specific reports through data gathering and analysis
• Participate with reporting on enforcement and revenue operations
• Identify trends from insights gained via analytics and queue maintenance
• Participate in team planning sessions and pitchouts
• Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent experience
• Deep knowledge of online videos platforms, such as YouTube and/or Facebook
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Previous experience working with YouTube (Content ID) and/or Facebook (Rights Manager) content recognition systems strongly preferred
• YouTube Digital Rights Certification is a plus
• Experience managing multiple YouTube channels is a plus
• Previous experience working with social media analytics
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to be a team player, work hands-on, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCUniversal personnel
• Understanding of reporting and analysis capabilities within YouTube and Facebook
• Ability to proactively identify and resolve platform related issues
• Effective project management and operations experience
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzjz8n-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.