We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
• Supports manager with weekly reporting responsibilities, including booked revenue, sponsorship reporting and partnership tracking across linear and digital platforms
• Manage effects of programming changes, deal changes and shifts through NBC's proprietary systems
• Ensure that all deals that are guaranteed together are reflected accordingly within NBC's systems
• Collaborate with Pricing and Inventory teams to analyze pricing trends and campaign delivery
• Assist with strategically maximizing revenue through inventory utilization
• Evaluate and minimize linear stewardship and digital risk by utilizing various liability mitigation methods
• Setup iterative process for linear ratecards, including uploading research estimates and double-checking data as the team receives updated information from Research, Planning and Finance
• Support Manager and Senior Director with various ad hoc projects, including but not limited to working with Sales /Planning /Research/Marketing/Finance Leads
• Keep abreast of industry news via trades to increase and strengthen knowledge of position and get a general/broad understanding of industry, including relevant sports properties
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1 year of media experience, including internship experience
• Expert understanding of Media Math
• Strong Analytical problem-solving skills• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week in our New York, NY office
• Strong knowledge of the digital media business, especially video advertising
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, page views, visits, referrers, viewability, demo comps, etc.
• Knowledge of Operative.One or similar Order Mgmt. System
• Knowledge of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager (DFP), or Nielsen DAR/comScore VCE*Passion for the digital business and sports
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $62,000-70,000.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v3b8-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.