NBCUniversal's Advertising Platforms & Operations team is responsible for the product development, project management, and day-to-day operations of NBCUniversal's full advertising technology suite. The division services both internal and external customers in support of NBCUniversal's $8B annual advertising business. We are seeking an Ad Product Specialist to be a subject matter expert for ad features being deployed across our Distributed Content endpoints. This person will analyze the needs of the business and collaborate with partners and other stakeholders to ensure premium quality, ad-supported environments are available for NBCU's viewers.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Develop a deep understanding of the business objectives, impacts, and requirements of NBCU's advertising products
• Communicate with stakeholders to understand needs, advocate for ad features, and provide progress/status reports
• Author feature guides and release plans, and contribute to user stories in conjunction with technical teams
• Collaborate with brand product and tech leads to scope development sprints, track progress, and work through development challenges to deliver great products on-time
• Prioritize and groom open items to maintain a consistently up-to-date backlog of clearly defined features/stories
• Comprehend impacts of ad features in order to smoothly operationalize and evangelize products for stakeholders
• Balance several ongoing initiatives, using multitasking and project management skills to maintain momentum
• Drive consistency in ad delivery models across platforms and brands
• Support product functionality and technical inquiries posed by internal stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience working in the digital media space, ideally with a premium publisher or ad tech company
• Experience with ad serving technologies including FreeWheel, DFP/Google Ad Manager, and programmatic marketplaces. This ideally would come from working directly on an Ad Ops or Ad Tech team, but adjacent work would be acceptable in certain cases
• Strong technical background, including understanding of streaming video and web/app design
• Familiarity with agile development practices and JIRA (or similar project management tool)
• Proven ability to work with developers and engineers
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys thinking critically to solve problems
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• You like our content and are passionate about our brands.
• You understand that ads have a place on the Internet, so why not make them as beautiful as possible!
• You are interested in building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders to create a collaborative and optimistic workplace.
• You are interested in media and advertising industry publications and have the ability to translate new trends for stakeholders, helping to keep NBCU ad tech at the forefront of digital advertising.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxpk6-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.