Purpose of the role:
The accounts payable specialist is responsible for ensuring that all company operations that result in a cash outflow are reflected in the accounting in a truthful and timely manner, in compliance with the policies and procedures dictated by the business itself. and by the authority under a framework of integrity and application of control for the prevention of fraud.
• Responsible for the correct and processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct accounting records, compliance with the applicable tax framework, constant communication with suppliers to resolve discrepancies, confirmation of balances, purchase orders, payment processing.
• Responsible for the local administration of supplier master data.
• Administration of the accounts payable portal.
• Coordination and execution of the monthly and annual closing tasks Local STAT and GAAP.
• Adequate and timely estimate of the expected cash outflows in coordinated and collaborative work with the Financial Analysis area.
• 100% Reconciled Balance Sheet Balances. Each one of the accounts that make up the item of accounts payable, bank accounts payable, withholding of taxes to third parties (ISR and VAT).
• Administration of the bank account (s) used for the payment of the company's obligations other than payroll.
• Responsible for the verification of the application of the cash flows of the account (s) bank account (s) used for the payment of the company's obligations other than payroll.
• Responsible for coordinating operations with the Corporate Treasury.
• Collaboration and attention to requirements derived from both internal and external Audit. Monitoring and control of the resulting action plans.
• Timely and constant communication of Policies and Procedures related to the accounts payable cycle.
• Constant search for areas for improvement and implementation of ''Best Practices'' as well as synergies between the areas that affect the CxP cycle.
• Implementation and monitoring of metrics and databases oriented to the optimization and efficiency of the accounts payable cycle.
• Administration and control of petty cash, ensuring the correct and due record and documentation of disbursements.
• 100% English (Oral and Written)
• General Accounting
• Management by Objectives
• Use of packages: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP
• Desirable: Tax Legislation, Foreign Trade and Internal Control
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
• 3 to 5 Years in the Accounting / Financial Area
• Excellent organization and coordination skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvq11-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.