The Video Associate Producer is part of the core video production team, reporting to the NBC Sports Director, Digital Content & Strategy. The role includes day-to-day editing of original sports video for distribution across all of NBC Sports' digital platforms with an emphasis on betting and fantasy related content.
• Produce and edit original digital video for specific NBC Sports properties with a heavy emphasis on betting and fantasy related sports content
• Create multiple pieces of original content per week for distribution across NBC Sports BET digital platforms as well as YouTube
• Work with in-house talent to create compelling content for multiple distribution outlets, including social media
• Proactively pitch and execute new original video concepts
• Assist in the creation of sales/sponsored content
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of sports and sports betting
• Minimum three (3) years' work experience in television production, and/or digital media production
• Minimum three (3) years' experience working in an Avid editing environment
• Expert in Avid environment, edit while capture and Interplay, a shared edit environment
• Familiarity and/or previous experience working inside a television control room.
• Creatively proficient in Photoshop
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Must have exhibited in past roles the willingness to provide a new approach to editorial process
• A true team player, who thrives on mentoring and teaching other team members technical and creative skills; an individual who thrives in a team-based culture
• Should be flexible and be able to work under deadline pressure
• Exhibits a passion for sports and sports media
• Strong knowledge of professional and college sports, athletes, teams, etc.
• Continue to develop skill sets needed to regularly and independently take on other positions and/or responsibilities associated with specific projects and/or shows
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqkxxm-3-238-96-184-42 in your application.