We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our two groups: Youth & Recreational Sports and Golf.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with dozens of sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips, and more.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
NBC Sports Next includes three groups. This role is part of our Youth & Recreational Sports group.
Youth & Recreational Sports is comprised of technology platforms, such as SportsEngine, SportsEngine Motion, TourneyMachine, and TeamUnify that enable athletes, parents, coaches and team administrators in the youth and recreational space to manage their organizations, collect payments, share schedules, find programs to participate in and connect with other families. Additionally, NCSI enables leagues and organizations to properly screen and train coaches in an effort to keep kids safe.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
A Training Specialist is a subject matter expert across our Youth and Rec Sports (YRS) technology platforms. Their knowledge will be used to educate internal NBC Sports Next teams, with a focus on the Customer Experience and Sales teams within YRS. To be successful, the Training Specialist will create educational curriculums as well as conduct training activities using a variety of tools.
• Training new hires on our proprietary technology and third-party tools used internally.
• Identify trouble spots for the teams we serve to conduct refresher training and aid in the refinement of the curriculum.
• Collaborate with the technology, marketing, and sales teams to provide education on all new features.
• Create curriculum and curriculum-based assessments to gauge learner progress.
• Generate Symphony by collaborating with other trainers and the Content team to standardize tools and resources and share content when appropriate.
• 3+ years' experience in technology, customer support, corporate training, or education.
• Experience in writing procedural help documents and/or creating curriculums
• Ability to rapidly learn our software and demonstrate competence with new technologies/software applications
• High energy and engaging personality with patience for all levels of technology users required
• Prominent communication and presentation skills, in both writing and speaking to any size audience
• Experience in writing procedural help documents
• Degree in education, or previous experience in creating curriculums
• Enthusiastic about inter-departmental collaboration
• Ability to identify and adapt to diversified learning styles
• Analytical problem-solving skills and desire to learn new technologies
• Comfortable in working autonomously and a natural self-starter
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the Minneapolis, MN office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2enny-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.