PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 24 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Tennis Sports Betting Content Creator will be responsible for providing original written, audio and video content regarding the key tennis betting news and events of the day.
• Cover tennis betting news stories with quick, concise analysis
• Write original and insightful posts on the key tennis betting news and events of the day
• Provide tennis betting video analysis, both for live streams and video on demand.
• Be available for appearances on other NBC Sports shows and podcasts
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content you create and the content of the other writers on the team
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' experience related to sports betting
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Particular understanding and use of Twitter
• Extensive analytics expertise and experience
(note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficient at discerning story lines and analyzing stories
• Familiarity with HTML and/or web-authoring tools and software
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with editors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkm71-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.